Terms and Conditions

Last updated: October 15, 2019

Please read these Terms of Use (“Terms”, “Terms of Use”) carefully before using the https://travellingexpo.com website (the “Service”) operated by Travelling Expo (“us”, “we”, or “our”).

Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.

By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.

Intellectual Property

The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Travelling Expo and its licensors.

Links To Other Web Sites

Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Travelling Expo.

Travelling Expo has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Travelling Expo shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.

We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.

Governing Law

These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.

Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.

Travel Packages Terms and Conditions

1., We provide you with best hotel in the package (But country hotel taxes room you have to pay ๐Ÿ’ฐ)

2., You Always to have carry your itinerary During your travelling Time .

3., we provide you with medical Insurance included in the package

4., We provide you the meals which are given in Itinerary

5.,we take you to Explore New country with included sightseeing (Excluded sightseeing you should pay )

6., We provide you mainly land packages
(And we also book flight โœˆ ticket ๐ŸŽซ but Visa is Excluded )

7., Always Book Flight Ticket as per Hotel check In Time

8., We Take payment in 2 Half one when you book package ๐Ÿ“ฆ give 75 % and Remaining 25% on Flight โœˆ date

9., We Accept currency like US Dollar , Canadian Dollar , Euro and pounds

10., Payment is done through Gateway payment System.

11., No Tips are allowed to give on Trip (if you are willing to give then also donโ€™t give because we pay huge Amount to them so Need of Tips

12., Always Follow Terms and conditions of Travelling Expo during Trip

How to Book Travelling Expo Packages

1., If you like that package Note down the TE Number OF Expo family and write down us on Email ๐Ÿ“ง or Whatsapp that you are inter in this package ๐Ÿ“ฆ

2., Our team will be assisting you in the booking Process

3., once your 75% of money ๐Ÿ’ฐ Received to us we will be sending you the Hotel Booking Details

Cancellation Charges Of Packages

If you think that you should cancel the package ๐Ÿ“ฆ then you will be getting your money Refunded with 25 % cut on your currency

Hotel Tariff Charges :-

USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Per Night per Room $20 )

CANADA ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
(per Night per Room (CA$20)

Australia ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ

(per Night per Room (AU$18)

New Zealand ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ

(per Night per Room NZD$10)

Europe

(Per Night per Room (โ‚ฌ30 Euro)

( And Remaning Countries Rates will be said by local representative during your travel)

Changes

We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.

By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.

Contact Us

If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.

Close Menu