*Travellling Expo *
(Travelling the wonderland on the top of the heap )
Japan Delight package
(Tokyo 3Nights )
(Hakone 1 Night )
(Kyoto 4 nights )
Welcome on board with Expo family in Japan Delight package .
Travelling Expo code :- TE2381
Hotel Mitsui Garden / Hotel Villa Fontaine / Hotel Rose Garden Shinjuku
Hotel Akasaka Excel Tokyu/ Hotel Metropolitan / Hotel Grand Prince Takanawa
Hotel Hakone Marroad / Hotel Mount View Hakone / Hotel Hakone Pax Yoshino
Hotel Hakone Highland / Hotel Hakone De Yama / Hotel Hakone Kowakien
Hotel Kyoto Tower / Hotel Kyoto Plaza / Hotel The Garnet
Hotel Kyoto Karasuma / Hotel New Miyako Kyoto / Hotel Rihga Roya
Daily Breakfast except for Day 1.
What your tour price includes?
- 03 nights accommodation in Tokyo
- 01 nights accommodation in Hakone
- 04 nights accommodation in Kyoto
- Daily Breakfast except for Day 1.
- Transfers from Tokyo airport to Tokyo hotel on Seat in coach basis
- Transfers from Kyoto hotel to Kansai Airport on Seat in coach basis
- Edo Tokyo Morning Tour (Tsukiji Outer Market, Tokyo Skytree Town & Asakusa) on Seat in coach basis
- Nikko World Heritage Tour With Japanese Lunch on Seat in coach basis
- Mt Fuji & Hakone City Tour (disband at Odawara) on Seat in coach basis
- Afternoon Nara City Tour on Seat in coach basis
- Kyoto Full Day City Tour with Japanese lunch on Seat in coach basis
- Hiroshima & Miyajima Tour (Round Tour from Kyoto) on Seat in coach basis
- Bullet Train from Odawara to Kyoto (Standard Class Train Ticket)
- International air ticket, domestic ticket if any, Airport taxes, Visa charges, Over-seas Mediclaim Insurance.
- Meals other than those specified (if any).
- Porter at the airport and hotel
- Transfers – hotel to train station or vice-versa
- Transfers – from hotel to pick-up point for SIC tours
- Transfers – from drop-off point (train station) to hotel for SIC tours
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘TOUR PRICE INCLUDES’ head.
On arrival at the airport, you will be met and transferred to the hotel. Upon arrival, check in at the hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure.Overnight in Tokyo.
Post breakfast, proceed for Tokyo tour in which you will be drive by National diet building & Imperial Palace. Visit to Tsukiji Outer Market, Japan’s No.1 place for seafood with over 400 shops including fresh fish retailers, grocers, and restaurants. Enjoy shopping and try some local food while exploring this one-of-a-kind location. Then drive by Kabukiza which is classic Japanese-style theater. Later visit to Tokyo Skytree Town where you will spend time on your own. Also visit Senso-ji Temple which is ancient Buddhist Temple and spend time at Nakamise Shopping Street. From there travel back to the hotel on your own. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight in Tokyo. (B)
Post breakfast, proceed for Nikko Tour in which you will visit Nikko Toshogu Shrine which is part of Shrines and Temples of Nikko UNESCO World Heritage site. Enjoy local lunch at restaurant. Later proceed for Lake Chuzenji a scenic lake in the mountains. Also visit Kegon Falls & Hanyu Parking Area. Tour will end at Shinjuku Station. From there travel back to the hotel on your own. Overnight in Tokyo. (B)
Post breakfast, visit Japan’s most famous natural attraction – Mt Fuji. At 3,776 meters, it is Japan’s highest mountain. Later take a cruise on Lake Ashi and the aerial cable way at Mt Komagatake. Later you will be drop off at Odawara Station. Upon arrival you will have to transfers to hotel in Hakone on Own. Evening free at leisure.Overnight in Hakone. (B)
Day05:-Hakone – Kyoto
Post breakfast, proceed to Odawara Station. From there you will board train for Kyoto. Upon arrival you will have to transfers to hotel in Kyoto on Own. In afternoon youwill proceed for Nara tour in which you will visit Todai-ji Temple which houses one of Japan’s largest bronze statues of Buddha and Nara Park. Visit Kasuga Taisha Shrine where hundreds of bronze lanterns can be found hanging from the buildings. Later enjoy local shopping at Nara Nagomikan gift shop. Tour will end at Kyoto station from there travel back to the hotel on your own.Overnight in Kyoto. (B)
Post breakfast, proceed for Kyoto city tour in which you will visit Nijo Castle, Kinkaku-ji Temple, Kyoto Imperial Palace & Kitano Tenmangu Shrine. Enjoy local lunch at restaurant. Post luch visit to Heian Shrine, Sanjusangen-do Temple & Kiyomizu-dera Temple. Post tour travel back to the hotel on your own.Overnight in Kyoto. (B,LL)
Post breakfast, proceed for Hiroshima & Miyajima tour. Transfers to Kyoto station to board your train for Hiroshima. Later proceed to Miyajimaguchi. Visit Miyajima Island by ferry where you will see Itsukushima Shrine which is known worldwide for its iconic “floating” torii gate. Later back to Miyajimaguchi by ferry and take the bus for Hiroshima. Visit Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park & Museum and Atomic Bomb Dome. Later transfer to Hiroshima station to board your train back to Kyoto. Upon arrival at Kyoto Station travel back to the hotel on your own.Overnight in Kyoto. (B)
Today day is at leisure to explore Kyoto city on your own.Overnight in Kyoto. (B)
Day09:- Depart Kyoto
Post breakfast, you will be transferred to Osaka Kansai airport for your flight back home. (B)
Cost of the package per person CA$3000
For any quarries you can contact on expo desk :- +91 9156947479
📱:- +1(613) 909 5998
Website :- www.travellingexpo.com
Address :- 1 Canada’s Wonderland Dr Vaughan Ontario L6A 1S6 Canada Ottawa, Ontario
Thank you for showing Intrest on Japan Delight package